Senior Category Manager
Senior Category Manager - Global FMCG - Central London - £45k - £55k
Our prestigious client is in the process of expanding their already existing procurement function. This newly created position sits within the Indirect Procurement category and, candidates should expect to be working on end-to-end projects in Marketing, HR and Travel subcategories.
Procurement has played a vital part in the company's financial success in recent years, delivering exceptional value to the business. They are looking for someone with solid negotiation skills, experience with working end-to-end on Indirect procurement projects and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Working end-to-end on procurement projects in the Marketing, HR and Travel subcategories.
- Negotiating with suppliers and monitoring performance against KIPs in the firm's interests
- Managing various stakeholders up to C-suite level
- Analyse project performance and make recommendations for future procurement projects
- Results-driven with experience in working end-to-end on complex Indirect procurement projects
- A record of impressive individual savings against budgets and delivering projects in a timely fashion
- Experience in running tender exercises with platforms such as SAP and Ariba
- Confidence to manage and influence stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external
To register your interest in the above role, please hit the Apply button below or forward your CV onto jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement; Category Manager; Senior Procurement Manager; Senior Category Manager; Indirect procurement; Generalist; IT; Software; Hardware; Marketing; Prof Services