Interim Senior Procurement Manager - Software
We are currently supporting a Public Sector client, with offices based in Leeds, who are on the look for an Interim Senior Procurement Manager to support several Software related end to end procurements on a 12-month contract. This role is INSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of £600 on offer.
The successful candidate will be assigned to work on complex procurement projects relating to Software and will be required to run the end to end procurements which are in line with OJEU and PCR2015 regulations. The successful candidate will be required to develop contract documentation and influence key stakeholders to ensure the procurement strategy is in line with, not only with best practice, the clients business needs.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE the following experience:
- MCIPS qualified (working towards) or equivalent experience
- Category specific experience relating to ICT Software in order to understanding complex/technical specialist and requirements
- Knowledge of data structures, data modelling and enterprise architecture etc. would be advantageous
- Hands on experience of running end to end OJEU/PCR compliant procurements
- Strong stakeholder management experience