Procurement Consultant - Marketing
Marketing - Procurement Consultant - Boutique Management Consultancy - Central London - £55k - £60k
Due to exceptional growth in the last 5 years, our client is yet again adding to their deep pool of market-leading expertise in Marketing Procurement. Their unique and fresh approach to consulting has won them multiple contracts and repeat-business with some of the leading Luxury Goods brands, Manufacturing companies and more.
They seek a Marketing procurement professional with experience of working end-to-end on projects such as P.O.S, Advertising, Events and more.
- Working end-to-end on procurement projects in the Marketing (Advertising, POS, TV, Radio)
- Working in collaboration and managing key client and supplier-side stakeholders
- Negotiating wit suppliers and monitoring performance against KIPs in the clients' interest
- Analyse project performance and make recommendations for future procurement projects
- 3 - 5 years experience in working end-to-end on complex marketing procurement projects including P.O.S, Advertising, TV/Radio and more.
- A record of impressive individual savings against budgets and delivering projects in a timely fashion
- Experience in running tender exercises with platforms such as SAP and Ariba
- Confidence to manage and influence stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external
To register your interest in the above role or find out more, please hit the Apply button below or forward your CV onto jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk to schedule an introductory phone call
Key words: Procurement; Procurement consultant; Category Manager; Marketing procurement; POS; Retail; FMCG; strategy; Advertising; Tendering; London