Procurement Consultant - Data, Software, Hardware
Procurement Consultant - AI, Data, Software, Hardware - London £50k - £50k + excellent package
Our client is a leading management consultancy based in London and has experienced an influx of clients looking to bring their organisations into the 21st century. You'll be working on numerous exciting projects that will involve AI, Data, Software, Hardware. Interestingly, this will give you the chance to work on greenfield/transformation roles which will only add to your professional skillset.
The Firm has an outstanding reputation for providing professional development to ambitious individuals and this could be a fantastic career move if career progression and opportunities to have daily contact with senior/c-suite stakeholders.
The Procurement Consultant role holder will: -
- Lead national procurement strategy development and execute deals for IT category spend - budgets will range from £10m - £50m
- Build strategically important supplier relationships with key suppliers
- Spearhead major sourcing strategy reviews and negotiate high-value and high-risk procurement contracts beneficial to your clients
- Using world-class procurement toolkits to deliver results from cost savings to risk mitigation
- Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Category Management track record, with a CV that clearly demonstrates your personal procurement results / achievements
- The confidence when managing and influencing stakeholders at all levels
- Good technical knowledge of procurement platforms such as Ariba, SAP etc.
- Degree 2.1 and above & Procurement qualification (preferred though not at all essential)
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, Consultancy Procurement, Advisory Services Procurement, hardware, software, data, AI