Procurement - IT Vendor Manager
Procurement - IT Vendor Manager - Multinational Technology Innovations Leader - London- £60k + Package
This global engineering major has experienced rapid growth over the last 5 years, spurred by mergers and the acquisition of several contracts valuing in the hundreds of millions! They are looking for a proven IT SRM professional with exceptional stakeholder management credentials to manage supplier relationships and global contracts worth £800 million!
Key responsibilities in this exciting vendor management procurement opportunity will involve; -
- Interfacing and building relationships with new and existing key suppliers from around the world.
- Developing innovative post contract performance metrics.
- Delivering key strategy and implementation presentations at CxO and board level.
- Penetrating new areas of the wider business as the innovations arm of the business continues if exponential growth.
- Future proofing the business to achieve the most efficient and cost effective supplier base for all areas of IT.
Essential skills and procurement background required;-
- Proven track record of SRM and contract management within IT.
- Demonstrable track record of success and progression within an IT procurement environment.
- Blue-chip background.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- CIPS qualified (or other relevant procurement qualification).
This exciting newly created role will see the successful IT Vendor Manager gaining exposure to all areas of the business, in particular the "greenfield" innovations arm of the organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a role of high responsibility, with an organisation that continues to hit and exceed ambitious growth targets. Alongside accelerated growth and progression potential, the successful IT Vendor Manager will be managing high value complex contracts and dealing with a diverse global supplier base on a day-to-day basis!
For more information on this exciting procurement opportunity, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk