Junior Category Manager - Indirects
Junior Category Manager - Indirect - Professional Services Firm - Middlesex - £30k - £35k + package
Due to rapid global expansion for their procurement expertise, our client is looking to add to their best-in-class procurement team. They work with leading government organisations, NGOs and globally recognised non-profit clients.
If you are looking for a role with regular contact with Director-level contact, a global-supplier base, global client base and excellent career progression, look no further.
- The successful candidate will work on concurrent procurement projects in the indirect procurement categories (including: IT, HR, Prof Services and Marketing)
- Negotiate robust contracts, payments terms and lead times with suppliers/vendors
- Involvement in the end-to-end procurement process
- As you progress in the role, you will be given increased responsibility
- Between 2 and 4 years in procurement to date
- Have the confidence when making recommendations and influencing senior stakeholders
- Candidates must be IT literate
- Degree 2.1 and above
If the above is of interest to you, please apply via the button below or email your CV to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement; Procurement Executive; category manager; indirect; indirect procurement; generalist; NGO; Non-profit; charity; government; graduate; marketing procurement; HR procurement; IT Procurement