Procurement Associate - Procurement Outsourcing Specialist - West London - £28k - £32k + Bonus
Our client is rapidly growing due to increased global demand for their procurement expertise. Working on behalf of internationally renowned Non-Profit organisations, NGOs and world government bodies when relief work is needed.
With their specialty being in indirect procurement, they source high-quality products at excellent prices in a short turnaround so their clients can focus on their lifesaving work. They are looking for an ambitious procurement associate capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. This is an ideal time to join their team too, as there is a clear progression path.
- The successful candidate will work on concurrent procurement projects in the IT, HR, Prof Services procurement categories amongst others
- Negotiate robust contracts, payments terms and lead times with suppliers/vendors
- Involvement in the end-to-end procurement process
- As you progress in the role, you will be given increased responsibility
- Between 2 and 4 years in procurement to date
- Have the confidence when making recommendations and influencing senior stakeholders
- Candidates must be IT literate
- Degree 2.1 and above
If the above is of interest to you, please apply via the button below or email your CV to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement; Procurement Executive; category manager; indirect; indirect procurement; generalist; NGO; Non-profit; charity; government; graduate; marketing procurement; HR procurement; IT Procurement