Senior Procurement Specialist - Indirects - Greenfield
SENIOR PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST - INDIRECTS - GLOBAL FMCG FIRM - GREENFIELD PROCUREMENT FUNCTION - SURREY - £50K - £55K + BONUS + EXCELLENT PROMOTION OPPORTUNITIES
If you are a keen to be part of a rapidly growing greenfield procurement function, then this iconic FCMG firm would like to hear from you. With state-of-the-art offices and operations spanning globally, this household name is embedding strategic procurement practice across the organisation and are offering the Procurement Manager excellent scope and development opportunities.
With a UK procurement function in its infancy but growing at unprecedented speed, my client is offering scope and development with accelerated progression opportunities.
Procurement Manager role involvements: -
- Working closely with the Head of Procurement to set key category strategies for the Indirect Procurement areas including but not limited to Marketing, Professional Services, Logistics & IT (approx. spend value £150M)
- Being an influential player in rolling out the firm's procurement programme, owning senior stakeholder relationships to grow procurement's integral position within the business
- Working towards promotion to Senior Procurement Manager (circa 1-2 years from induction to promotion) and a significant salary / package increase
To be successful in your application you must: -
- Have strong knowledge across the full procurement lifecycle (RFP/RFQ, contract drafting / management, stakeholder management and SRM) with previous indirect category experience preferred (HR, Professional Services, FM, MRO, Utilities, Travel, IT & Technology, Marketing etc)
- Possess excellent negotiation and relationship management skills
- Have a strong track record of successfully managing multi-million procurement projects, with a CV that demonstrates impressive savings
- Interest in working in a greenfield environment
If you are interested, please send across an updated CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Key Skills: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Purchasing, Buying, Global, EMEA, APAC, People Management, IT Sourcing, Indirect Generalist, Marketing, HR, Professional Services, FTSE 100, Gloucester, London, Surrey, Hampshire, Woking