Supply Chain Lead - Maritime & Land - Bids & Programmes
Global Defence Giant - Global Supply Chain & Procurement Lead - Maritime - Bids Projects - Rapidly Growing Team - Multiple Locations possible: Hampshire, Bristol, Midlands etc.
To apply contact Adam at JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This global leading manufacturing major seeks a strategically minded and ambitious procurement professional with experience in Maritime procurement projects to help spearhead the growth and development of a rapidly growing business function and lead a team of 4 Supply Chain Managers
Having announced a number of flagship projects in the UK and abroad this team will be leading the business in delivering on these projects and pushing the growth of this department. With significant diversity and opportunity, this position will play a key part in leading the growth of a business-critical function.
Global Supply Chain & Procurement Lead- Maritime - Bids Projects position will hold the following responsibilities:
- Lead a team of 4 Supply Chain Managers within the bidding & programmes defence team
- As part of a cutting-edge practice within the procurement & supply chain team, you will take part in all aspects of bid proposal, strategy design and procurement execution to assist across maritime procurement bid projects. You will work with commercial teams to negotiate contracts and work with your team to fulfil the bid promises and deliver savings and value add for the category.
- Working with Director level stakeholders, you will be required to demonstrate market know-how and gravitas to influence major decisions across the maritime unit. You will work continuously with the procurement units to help improve buy-in and design sustainable strategic sourcing policies.
What skills and experience are required?
- Previous industry experience in maritime is required in order to demonstrate appropriate credibility with key stakeholders
- Strong strategic sourcing/category management skillset, with an advanced proficiency across all aspects of the end to end procurement sphere
- Softer skills to lead a team of 4 supply chain managers
- End to end exposure of procurement bid proposals, contract negotiations, and value add
- Excellent communication skills with the gravitas and confidence to lead on large negotiations and scope strategies
- Degree and MCIPS preferred
With the opportunity for significant fast-tracked growth during this period of change, this business will rely on their managers to develop category strategies and grow into director level. Developing strategy for key business projects, liaising directly with key stakeholders internally and externally this a fantastic opportunity to take your procurement career to the next level.
If you are interested in applying for this position or to find out some further information, please send a copy of your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Purchasing, Direct, Buying, Manager, Strategic, Tender, Construction, Engineering, Bristol, London, Central London, Global Travel, Aerospace, Defence, Manufacturing, Industrials