Interim Test Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
We are currently looking for a DV Cleared experienced Interim Test Manager for an opportunity with a Public Sector client based in Corsham.
This is a 6 month contract, with the potential to be extended, with a start date of the beginning of October 2019 for a role that is OUTSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of £585 on offer.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Take responsibility for the management of all testing activities within a development or integration project or programme.
- Manage all risks associated with the testing and takes preventative action when any risks become unacceptable.
- Assess and advises on the practicality of testing process alternatives.
- Initiate improvements to test processes and directs their implementation.
- Assess suppliers' development and testing capabilities.
- Determine project testing standards for all phases, influencing all parties to conform to those standards.
- Manage client relationships with respect to all testing matters.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE the following experience:
- Active DV Clearance in order to start in October 2019
- Experience of working in the Public Sector would be advantageous
- Demonstrate clear leadership and the ability to influence and persuade.
- Formal qualifications project management practices preferably PRINCE2 and/or Agile
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
Apply for Interim Test Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly