Professional Services Procurement Category Lead
Professional Services Procurement Category Lead - Global FTSE 100 Professional Services Firm - London - £60,000-£80,000 + Package
One of the largest professional services firms worldwide is searching for a Professional Services Category Lead to join their massively successful Procurement function. With operations spanning over a hundred countries and a multi-billion pound revenue, this prestigious blue chip is a force to be reckoned with in the Professional Services industry, and for their new Procurement Category Lead it will be an extremely positive career move.
The successful candidate will lead across varied Professional Services sub-categories including, but not limited to, consultancy, audit, tax and legal, and will:
- Building out the future operating model and establishing Procurement's delivery capabilities across the Front Office
- Creating credibility amongst senior stakeholders, quickly becoming an ambassador for the Professional Services function and evolving Procurement's influence and pipeline of work to justify creating additional headcount
- Owning the cradle-to-grave strategic sourcing and procurement process for high-value £ Multi-Million Professional Services projects, from requirements gathering & definition to go-to-market, negotiation, contract award and supplier management phases
- Initiating strategic relationships with niche Professional Services vendors to generate "win-wins" for the Firm and their suppliers
In order to become their Professional Services Procurement Category Lead, you must:
- Exemplary Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Category Management track record, with a CV that clearly demonstrates strong commercial achievements including cost savings, risk mitigation, stakeholder buy-in, strategic vendor alliances etc
- Strong awareness and experience within the Professional Services category - across any of the sub-categories (consultancy, audit, tax and legal)
- Degree, MCIPS, ITIL, Prince 2 qualifications preferred though not essential
This newly created Procurement opportunity will see you carving a name for yourself within the organisation and progressing towards Procurement Directorship. Their new procurement professional will be working in an amazing location, be genuinely challenged daily, and receive generous remuneration.
To apply or find out more please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this forum.