Senior IT Procurement Consultant
Senior IT Procurement Consultant - WORLD RENOWNED PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FIRM - £65K - £75K + EXCELLENT PACKAGE
A global management consultancy is looking to expand their procurement team through the introduction of a senior IT procurement leader. The ideal candidate will be looking for a significant step in their procurement career and will be keen to become an integral member within a driven and dynamic Procurement team.
Working with a substantial spend you will be tasked with the end to end procurement of software services across applications and infrastructure. Leading a team you will design and implement a sourcing strategy across areas including tendering, strategic sourcing, contract negotiations and 3rd party vendor management. You will need to draw from your negotiation experience to work alongside senior stakeholders and improve the procurement buy in across the wider business.
The following procurement skills are vital if you wish to be successful in this role:
- End to end sourcing experience through strategic sourcing, tendering and vendor management
- Excellent IT category knowledge of areas such as Software, applications and infrastructure
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to work with senior level management
- Excellent supplier relationships and recent experience dealing with 3rd party vendors
- Experience managing a team of buyers and helping them to achieve their objectives
- Degree educated
This is an excellent opportunity to join a truly global organisation and become an integral member of a world renowned brand. Not only will you have the chance to drive procurement strategy across an international remit, but you will do so alongside likeminded and driven individuals. If this exciting role is of interest and you wish to discuss further then please email me directly at jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
KEY SKILLS: Procurement, IT Procurement, Software, Applications, Infrastructure, Strategic Sourcing, Indirects