Category Manager - Marketing
Marketing Procurement Manager - Global Tech Major - Central London - £55k-£60k
Our global tech client is looking for an ambitious Marketing Procurement Manager to join their global team based in the heart of London. Renowned in their field for their products and services, this is a great opportunity to join a world-leader in a best-in-class procurement function with exposure to C-suite stakeholders as well as a clear progression path.
If you have a strong background in marketing procurement, are looking for a positive culture, a fast-paced work environment and autonomy when working on end-to-end procurement projects, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
What will the role entail?
- With a budget of between £150m - £200m, you will work end-to-end on marketing procurement projects - a mixture of Traditional offline advertising, POS, ATL, BTL, Digital, working with affiliates and more
- Manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Improving the existing procurement function and managing relationships with suppliers on the PSL, as well as going out to tender when working on transformational projects in certain marketing subcategories.
- Autonomy and authority when working on end-to-end Marketing procurement projects
- Expand your knowledge of all-things marketing procurement - Traditional offline advertising, POS, ATL, BTL, Digital, working with affiliates and more
- First-class induction and optional professional development workshops
- Clear meritocratic progression path
- Candidates must have a background in Procurement - especially Marketing.
- Extensive experience with a strong track record of delivering individual savings against budgets
- Knowledge of procurement tools such as Oracle and SAP
- Bachelor's degree or above from a leading university (desirable), ideally with a 2:1 degree from a UK or international university
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Adam at email@example.com