FTSE 100 Technology Vendor Manager
Technology Vendor Manager - FTSE 100 Media and Communications Company
£50,000 - £60,000 + 10% Bonus + Excellent Package
This FTSE 100 media company is known globally as a major technology player and is undergoing exciting developments and pioneering digital advances that will shape the future and is consequently in need for further procurement expertise. Procurement within this household brand is sizeable with several hundred employees and a multi-billion-pound annual spend budget.
Reporting directly to the Senior Procurement Manager the role presents a unique opportunity for fast track progression through a revered organisation whilst gaining invaluable managerial experience.
Technology Vendor Manager role profile: -
- Taking responsibility for two or more of the company's largest and most strategically important third-party Suppliers.
- Directing drive and management of all services and establishing improvement plans to support contractual adherence or benefit.
- Supporting the contract governance elements to ensure both parties deliver to the contract and to ensure any under performance is addressed and contractual remedies applied
- Forming relationships with internals stakeholders, sponsors and service owners as well as those of the suppliers
Required Background: -
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills, utilising existing mechanisms in contracts to create advantages and
- A history of Financial and Commercial acumen to protect the firm against risk and deliver advantages.
- Previous examples of effective 1:1 management, setting and reviewing objectives and playing an active role in the development of people.
- Degree preferable but not essential
This role presents a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning Procurement function within a global, FTSE 100 firm. With a real seat at the table, the successful candidate will truly stamp their mark within this company. To progress please email your CV to email@example.com.
Key Words: Technology Vendor Manager, Procurement, Central London, FTSE 100, IT Partner Manager, IT Procurement, Stakeholder Management, London, Supplier Management