Senior Buyer - Growing Procurement Outsourcing Specialists - Middlesex - £30,000 - £35,000
Our client has recently won lucrative contracts around the Far East and Africa with key Global NGOs, Non-Profit Organisations and World Governing Bodies.
They are specialists in sourcing specialist equipment and services for urgent relief work and humanitarian projects. Such is their expertise in the field, they are trusted by organisations such as the UN to work on their behalf on several high-profile projects now and in the future.
Due to the nature of their work, they are looking for an ambitious, hard-working individual capable of working on a number of projects at a time. You will work alongside the Director of Procurement and other senior stakeholders within the business and global suppliers so this is naturally a perfect opportunity to learn from procurement experts and expand your professional skillset.
- The successful candidate will work on concurrent procurement projects in the indirect procurement categories such as IT, HR, Prof Services and Marketing
- Work with global clients such as world-famous Non-Profit, NGOs and Governments
- Negotiate terms with suppliers,
- Involvement in the end-to-end procurement process
- Between 2 and 4 years in procurement or a senior buying role to date
- Some experience having worked on end-to-end procurement beneficial but not necessarily a requirement
- Have the confidence when making recommendations and influencing senior stakeholders
- Candidates must be IT literate
- Degree 2.1 and above
If the above is of interest to you, please apply via the button below or email your CV to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement; Procurement Executive; category manager; indirect; indirect procurement; generalist; NGO; Non-profit; charity; government; graduate; marketing procurement; HR procurement; IT Procurement