Senior Sourcing Director - New Business Development
Senior Sourcing Director - New Business Development - Global Pharmaceuticals Brand - Procurement Team - £110,000 - £130,000 + Bonus + Car + Excellent Package - Central London
This leading pharmaceutical company is one of the biggest and most profitable businesses in the world. As part of a strategic decision to move an additional operations tea, to the UK, they are looking to grow a new function focused on identifying new revenue streams and adding new suppliers to help with this development. As a company renowned for innovation and identify talent, they are looking to add a Senior Director to the leadership team and be part of this exciting transformation
As the Senior Sourcing Director for new business development, you will work with the existing business to help identify gaps or areas for improvement and new revenue opportunities. You will work with the intelligence and procurement teams to identify new suppliers and channels to explore, conduct an entire due diligence programme and presenting your strategies to the senior leadership team. You will help build and improve new procurement models by leveraging off existing procurement relationships and demonstrating the growth prospects for the market - ensuring the business continues to stay on top of new and developing products. With a team to develop and manage, you will need to be able to delegate your time effectively to ensure procurement delivery across all areas.
Skills and experience required
- Previous procurement experience within the branded/generics pharmaceutical space leading - identifying new suppliers, revenue channels and products for the business
- Excellent commercial acumen with an analytical mindset and the ability to plan and grown business areas
- Previous procurement category experience of external manufacturing or R&D would be an advantage
- Strategic mindset with the experience in designing, presenting and rolling out long term procurement strategies on a global scale
- In depth understanding of the current trends, suppliers and products within pharmaceuticals/healthcare space
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead teams and influence c-suite stakeholders
- Degree educated
Why should you apply for the role?
- An extremely exciting opportunity to help grow a new procurement team within a highly profitable business
- The chance to join at a Senior Sourcing Director Level with an excellent starting salary of £110k - £130k
- The opportunity to be part of something new and help identify revenue building opportunities
- The chance to lead and grown a successful team
If you would like to find out more about this procurement position, send your CV direct to jobsDEM@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or click Apply now.