Global Procurement Category Manager in FTSE 100 Firm
Global Procurement Category Manager, Customer Marketing - FTSE 100 FMCG
£60,000 - £70,000 + £6,000 car allowance + Competitive Bonus + Excellent Package
This FTSE 100 FMCG firm has a truly global reach with revered household brands and due to its continued and relentless expansion is looking for a Global Procurement Category Manager within Experiential. Working in an award-winning procurement function with a multimillion-pound budget this in an unrivalled opportunity for the successful candidate.
Global Procurement Category Manager, Marketing role profile: -
- Working within marketing category and specialising in Experiential, take control of an annual spend of £270m.
- Engaging with internal stakeholders, understanding their needs and matching them with the external marketplace.
- Forming best practise category strategies which are applicable within the markets and in alignment with business partners and market Procurement teams to achieve this.
- Excellent communication skills to incorporate stakeholders within the procurement process for the successful implementation of global projects
Required background: -
- Degree within business or related areas.
- A history of performance and results within Strategy Development / Negotiations / Analysis / Forecasting and Benchmarking.
- Willingness to objectively challenge the established practises to stimulate alternative solutions to existing problems.
- Strong ability to prioritise and focus on delivering goals.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an individual to build on current knowledge to build a centre of excellence within the Experiential Procurement function within this global FTSE 100 FMCG. To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Words: Procurement, FTSE 100, Experiential Procurement, Marketing Procurement, FMCG, Stakeholder Management, Customer Marketing, West London, London, Supply Chain, Global Procurement Function, Award Winning Procurement Function