Category Manager, Marketing Procurement
Category Manager, Marketing Procurement - Global FMCG Major - £50,000 - £55,000 - Central London
Aggressively growing FMCG brand seeks passionate marketing Procurement specialist to enter a newly created position due to exceptional recent growth.
A renowned name in their field, they are looking for someone with a strong background in Procurement having worked end-to-end on marketing procurement projects to work strategically amongst a truly global stakeholder community and gain valuable experience working alongside the CPO and receiving exposure to best-in-class Procurement on a global scale.
Role overview: -
- Proactively selling key procurement initiatives to an executive stakeholder community (including CFO, CPO, Senior VPs etc), challenging their pre-conceptions on what best-in-class looks like and bringing innovative ideas to the table
- Devising and implementing comprehensive global sourcing strategies for Marketing, collaborating with Regional Category Leaders and Heads across multiple markets to ensure global alignment
- Projects will include, but not be limited to: - TV, Radio, ATL, BTL, Point of Sale, Traditional Offline and more
- Skilfully managing the cradle to grave procurement process for complex cross-border deals, from gathering stakeholders' requirements to ITT, RFP, RFQ, contract / supplier negotiation and award and supplier relationship management SRM
- Partnering with and learning from ambitious Procurement professionals from prestigious FTSE 100 backgrounds, working together to raise the bar for the Procurement community as a whole
Required background: -
- Impressive track record of progression within your early Procurement, Strategic Sourcing career
- CV that demonstrates procurement achievements including cost saving/avoidance, strategic supplier relationships etc.
- Degree & CIPS preferred though not essential
This is a phenomenal procurement opportunity for those with the ambition to grow into a CPO. You'll benefit from an award-winning development scheme, learn from dynamic procurement experts, and enjoy huge commercial challenges on a truly global stage.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, Marketing Procurement, Creative Agencies Procurement, Digital Procurement