Interim Project Coordinator x 2
We are currently supporting a Public Sector client based in Sevenoaks, Kent who are looking to appoint 2 Interim Project Coordinators on a 24 month contract. This role is INSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of £470 on offer.
This opportunity will require the successful candidate to work closely with Project Managers to build and manage a cohesive team to ensure the effective delivery of Defence projects. The successful individual will be required to manage and coordinate assigned projects and data throughout the project life cycle.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE the following experience:
- Ideally hold active SC Clearance or above
- An understanding of Project Management, including awareness of the full project life cycle.
- Experience in budgeting, financial management and resource allocation.
- An awareness of procurement and commercial process
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of working in a Defence setting including industry, the MOD, the armed forces or Defence agencies.
- Confident user of MS Project and Excel
- Project Management qualifications; APMP or Prince2 achieved or equivalent.
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Scientific Specialist jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Buying Scientific Specialist jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Contracts Scientific Specialist jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Logistics Scientific Specialist jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Operations Scientific Specialist jobs in £80,000 - £99,999