We are currently supporting one of our Private Sector clients who are on the look for experienced Public Sector Procurement/Commercial Management professionals for a Consultancy requirement based in the South West. This opportunity is OUTSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of £680 on offer with the contract duration being for 6 months plus potential extension.
Successful candidates will be required to project manage the full end to end procurement life cycle, capturing and updating requirements to create associated documents to run competitions, produce required documents to support the procurements at all stages, provide advice to support assigned procurements and develop and produce appropriate procurement and commercial strategies.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE the following experience:
- Ideally hold active SC or DV clearance
- Ideally be MCIPS qualified and hold PRINCE2 or MSP qualifications
- Have experience of working in the Public Sector in a Procurement or Commercial Management position, work in a security cleared environment would be advantageous
- Strong Project and Stakeholder Management experience to ensure the successful running and completion of end to end procurement projects
- Can evidence the creation and delivery of procurement and/or commercial strategies