Interim Stakeholder & Communications Manager
We are currently supporting one of our Private Sector clients who are on the look for experienced Interim Stakeholder & Communication Manager for a Consultancy requirement based in the South West. This opportunity is OUTSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of £500 on offer with the contract duration being for 6 months plus potential extension.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of stakeholder engagement and communications, ensuring that all stakeholders are kept informed of key events and activities and communication is consistent across board. The successful candidate will therefore possess excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills and will be experienced in liaising with senior stakeholders and external suppliers, planning and coordinating a wide range of internal and external activities. The candidate must also be enthusiastic, proactive, astute, multi-tasker and willing to assist in all activities to get the job done. The successful candidate will also be required to plan and coordinate stakeholder events and activities (i.e. Industry Days), develop effective ways to communicate with stakeholders and ensure compliance with various processes, policies, procedures and programme controls.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE the following experience:
- Ideally hold active SC or DV clearance
- Ideally hold a certification in Project Management Methodology and/or Framework (i.e. PRINCE2, Agile, MSP etc.)
- An understanding of Public Sector Procurement processes, ideally in the defence sector
- In-depth understanding of stakeholder management approaches and methodologies
- Evidence of engagements involving successful management and delivery of complex projects
- Evidence of working collaboratively as a member of a team and building strong relationships with colleagues in other disciplines as well as industry