Supply Chain Manager at a FTSE 100 Firm
Supply Chain Manager - FTSE 100
£40,000 - £50,000 + Excellent Package + Relocation Assistance
This renowned FTSE 100 firm is driven to provide their customers with a competitive edge by producing the highest quality product. With operations in over 35 countries this is a firm with a truly global reach. Due to unrelenting expansion this multinational corporation are looking to expand their procurement function and as such are in search of a Supply Chain Manager to work within the development of their upcoming project.
Supply Chain Manager role profile: -
- Actively seeking out improvements in function both individually and within your Procurement team and implementing them.
- Focusing on continuous process improvements within procurement and supply chain by constant review and challenging the established views.
- Setting clear goals and maintaining an effective team within procurement and supply chain and facilitating a culture which reaches these targets whilst still being aligned with the company's visions and values.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring the Health and Safety of all the employees and ensuring that company Health and Safety Policies and Procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure that your customer focused approach is embedded across the whole supply chain function.
Required background: -
- A history of experience and excellence within management roles in combination with business acumen within a Procurement environment.
- A strong ability to identify and a drive to continuously improve Procurement activity.
- Excellent communication skills to convey solutions and ideas with members of the firm at all levels.
- MCIPS qualified or related qualifications.
- Degree is preferred but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to break into a global firm within an award-winning procurement function in the infancy on one of its most valued projects. To find out more about this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Words - Supply Chain, Procurement, MCIPS, CIPS, Health and Safety, FTSE 100, Cumbria, North England, Award Winning Procurement, Management, Supply Chain Manager, Procurement Manager