Software Procurement Manager - Indirect Procurement
Software Procurement Manager - Indirect Procurement - FTSE 100 Household Brand and Market Leader
£50,000 - £60,000 + Excellent Package and Bonus
This FTSE 100 household brand and market leader is known globally as a major player within its industry and is undergoing exciting developments and pioneering digital advances that will shape the future with an emphasis on research and innovation. Consequently, this international firm are in need for further procurement expertise. Procurement within this household brand is award-winning with several hundred employees and a multi-billion-pound annual spend budget.
Specialising in Indirect Procurement the successful individual will source materials and products which underpin some of the company's largest platforms. With a fast track promotion scheme, this is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to progress quickly through a firm with global reach.
Software Procurement Manager, Indirect Procurement role profile: -
- Taking responsibility for Technology Software Solutions and Billing / Revenue Management / Fraud and owning category strategies and performance of these categories.
- Taking accountability for the direction of commercial strategy and the structuring and negotiation of supplier contracts.
- Managing the relationship of two of the most important suppliers to the firm.
- Manage conflict and resolution within your procurement team.
- Understanding and delivering on key strategic goals by excellent strategic planning.
Required background: -
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills to approach senior stakeholders on commercial services and sourcing approaches as we
- A history of effective stakeholder management and understand the needs of stakeholders across a wide range of complex relationships.
- Results driven and detail orientated with keen commercial acumen.
- The ability to determine and drive requirements, effectively and in a timely manner.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career within an award-winning procurement function housed within a FTSE 100 company. To find out more about this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Words: - Procurement, Software Procurement Manager, Indirect Procurement, FTSE 100, Communications Procurement, Technology Procurement, London, Central London, Award-Winning Procurement Function, Strategic Procurement.