Procurement Specialist - FTSE100 Construction Major - London - £40k - £45k + Excellent Benefits
Due to unrivalled success in the market, this London-based construction giant is seeking a driven procurement specialist to rise through the ranks of their major projects team. Managing large spends across various direct commodities; the successful individual will engage with senior management at all levels to ensure the consistent development, and implementation, of strategic category plans. Being part of an expanding team, this position has a natural path for progression and could be an ideal move for aspiring Category Managers.
Senior Buyer Responsibilities:
- Managing a large spend across a range of direct materials
- Develop new strategies for business development and reporting to senior members as to how the company may take advantage of them.
- Negotiate, and create relationships with, internal & external suppliers whilst developing a strong network for each particular market.
- Manage stakeholder relationships - ensuring a positive working relationship is in place.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience in procuring direct construction materials
- Proven track record of managing a large spend and delivering savings
- History of negotiating with the ability to influence decisions in your favour
- Good communication skills with past experience managing supplier and stakeholder relationships
- IT literate, ability to use computer systems
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, vendor management, SRM, Procurement, Buying, Purchasing