Buyer - Birmingham
Junior Procurement Specialist- Boutique Procurement Consultancy - Birmingham - £30,000- £35,000 + Competitive Package
This market-leading Procurement Consultancy is looking for a Junior Procurement Specialist to join their growing Procurement Function. The successful applicant would be part of their rapidly growing Indirect Procurement team which offers fantastic opportunities for rapid progression. The company themselves have recently won plenty of new business meaning there are opportunities at both large and small clients across a variety of industries!
As a Junior Procurement Specialist you will:
- Be exposed to a broad variety of indirect procurement categories including but not limited to IT Procurement, Marketing, Professional Services, and Travel
- Assist on high profile indirect procurement projects and even take autonomy over some of the smaller projects
- Learn from industry and procurement experts to develop your procurement skills and progress quickly through the company
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders at the highest level, building long-term relationships
Junior Procurement Specialist required background:
- Experience of end to end procurement ideally across indirect procurement categories including but not limited to IT Procurement, Marketing, Professional Services, and Travel
- Exposure to a Blue-Chip environment is beneficial but not essential
- Strong Academics (2:1 degree or above) + CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
IF you are an indirect procurement specialist looking for a role in which you can progress rapidly whilst working on exciting, high profile projects then this is the perfect role for you!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.