Indirect Procurement Specialist
Indirect Procurement Specialist - NGO / Non-Profit and World Government - West London - £30k - £35k + competitive package
Over the last 30 years, our client has worked on behalf of world-famous NGO, Charity and World Government bodies on some of the most recent crucial humanitarian / relief work projects. Their vital work saves millions.
With their specialty being in indirect procurement, they source high-quality products at excellent prices in a short turnaround so their clients can focus on their lifesaving work. They are looking for an ambitious procurement associate capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- The successful candidate will work on concurrent procurement projects in the IT, Power, Medical/Health and Water/Irrigation
- Initially you will support the Procurement Director on major flagship projects, with the opportunity to develop your skillset and begin working on your own end-to-end projects
- Negotiate robust contracts, payments terms and lead times with suppliers/vendors
- Involvement in the end-to-end procurement process
- As you progress in the role, you will be given increased responsibility
- Experience in either senior purchasing or sourcing/procurement
- Have the confidence when making recommendations and influencing senior stakeholders
- Candidates must be IT literate
- Degree 2.1 and above
If the above is of interest to you, please apply via the button below or email your CV to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement; Procurement Executive; category manager; indirect; indirect procurement; generalist; NGO; Non-profit; charity; government; graduate; marketing procurement; HR procurement; IT Procurement