Transport and Warehouse Manager - FTSE 250
Transport and Warehouse Manager
£35,000 - £45,000 + Package
This FTSE 250 logistics firm are in need of a Transport and Warehouse Manager, to assist in their exciting new expansion. Working within and building a team around you, this is the perfect opportunity for someone with a history within a Service-Level Management role to step into management. With a fast track promotion scheme and a heavy internal promotion ethos, this is the perfect position for someone looking to catapult their career within a global and household firm.
Transport and Warehouse Manager role profile: -
- Leading a highly performing team whilst ensuring health and safety compliance and promotion at all times.
- Ensuring all drivers are legally compliant, at all times and address lack of conformance appropriately.
- Driving performance by exceptional timekeeping, attendance, overtime and sickness levels of individual colleagues and take appropriate action.
- Ensuring that administration is carried out in a thorough and consistent manner, with 100% payroll compliance and accuracy.
- Conducting monthly meetings to communicate performance levels and key contract information to employees.
Required background: -
- Strong leadership, team building and motivational skills whilst maintaining focus of the Health and Safety of your team.
- Exceptional ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Transport management experience within a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive experience of Transport and Warehouse Management Systems.
- Negotiation and influencing skills with the ability to present well rounded arguments.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the successful candidate to break into a management role at a FTSE 250 household brand. To find out more about this position please send your CV to email@example.com.
Key Words: - Contract Management, Warehouse Management, Transport Management, Logistics, Berkshire, Health and Safety, FTSE 250.