Head of Vendor Management
£60,000 - £70,000 + 15% Bonus + Excellent Package
This international online media organisation is urgently in need of a Head of Vendor Manager to build up and maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors. With 80% spend being IT focussed the successful candidate will be performing a pivotal role within a global organisation where procurement has a real seat at the table. With a forward-thinking ethos this firm pride themselves on a work / life balance and offer flexible working 2-3 days a week this opportunity is not one to be missed.
Head of Vendor Management role profile: -
- Helping to grow and develop the Vendor Management team and push them in the direction that drives business performance.
- Managing and developing critical relationships within HR and IT and vendor agreements with a keen focus on strategic suppliers, understanding performance and drive, seeking out and identifying opportunities for improvement both commercially and operationally.
- Using market knowledge, leadership, spend analysis and a robust knowledge of vendor management practises identify and deliver cost reduction, cost avoidance and vendor rationalisation programs.
- Operating within the end to end procurement process; initiating and leading RFIs and RFPs to awarding contracts.
- Excelling at negotiation and communication actively present business cases to senior management and stakeholders.
- Proactively reviewing vendor adherence to contractual terms whilst monitoring performance to ensure results.
Required background: -
- A history of successfully managing and developing a vendor management framework across all categories.
- Experience in sourcing and managing vendors within IT and Agile environment is beneficial.
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to develop relationships and partnerships with vendors and stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication skills with the confidence to debate and challenge existing processes to drive performance.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with extensive vendor relations and vendor management to take on a vital role within a global and modern organisation. To find out more please send your CV to email@example.com.