Procurement Manager, Construction
Senior Category Manager, Construction - Construction and Infrastructure Major - Central London - £60k - £65k DOE + competitive package
Our client is one of the UK's fastest growing construction firms with offices in all major cities and plans to grow internationally. They are now looking for a Procurement Manager to facilitate this global expansion by establishing new offices and leading on construction projects in the EMEA and APAC regions.
- Managing end to end procurement projects and multiple construction projects and sourcing the services that go in each
- Creating and influencing the overall procurement strategy within the construction category
- Be heavily involved in the tendering process, lead negotiations with suppliers and award tenders accordingly
- Work with stakeholders at all levels including C-suite
To be considered for this role, the Senior Category Manager, Construction will be:
- First and foremost, a procurement expert across Engineering/Construction/Rail/Infrastructure
- Familiar with the OJEU framework, with a CV showing demonstrating your experience
- Experienced in working for a matrix organisation and influencing senior stakeholders
- A university graduate with a 2.1 degree and above from a leading university, or equivalent from an international university
Please note that the role may require travel to work on site
This is an exciting opportunity to take a big step forward in your career by joining a globally recognised and respected technology brand where you will truly develop your skills and experience within construction and retail procurement.
If the above sounds of interest to you, please apply using the button below, or email your CV to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement; Procurement consultant; Infrastructure; Engineering; Construction; Rail; Vendor management; contract management; MCIPS; tendering; end-to-end procurement; professional services; OJEU; Frameworks