FTSE 250, Transport and Warehouse Manager
Transport and Warehouse Manager
£35,000 - £45,000 + Package
This FTSE 250 brand are in desperate need of a transport and warehouse manager to take hold of their brand-new project working with household brands. This is the perfect opportunity for someone within the industry to step up to a managerial role, where the sky is the limit, join this international brand within the grass roots of their new project with a fast track promotion scheme.
Transport and Warehouse Manager role profile: -
- Leading a highly performing team whilst ensuring health and safety compliance and promotion at all times.
- Ensuring all drivers are always legally compliant and address lack of conformance appropriately.
- Driving performance by exceptional timekeeping, attendance, overtime and sickness levels of individual colleagues and take appropriate action.
- Ensuring that administration is carried out in a thorough and consistent manner, with 100% payroll compliance and accuracy.
- Conducting monthly meetings to communicate performance levels and key contract information to employees.
Required background: -
- Strong leadership, team building and motivational skills whilst maintaining focus of the Health and Safety of your team.
- Exceptional ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Transport management experience within a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive experience of Transport and Warehouse Management Systems.
- Negotiation and influencing skills with the ability to present well rounded arguments.
This is a great opportunity to get involved with a brand-new project with the backing of an international FTSE 250 organisation. With a fast track promotion scheme, this is not an opportunity to be missed. To find out more about this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Words: - Contract Management, Warehouse Management, Transport Management, Logistics, Berkshire, Health and Safety, FTSE 250.