EMEA Director for Procurement Innovation - Fortune 500
EMEA Director for Procurement Innovation - Global Fortune 500 Giant - Central London - £80,000-£90,000 + 30% bonus + package
This role has been created for one, singular reason: to drive innovation and value creation across one of the biggest procurement organisations in the world. This iconic Fortune 500 outfit are at the outset of a global procurement transformation that's shifting the core values of sourcing from cost reduction to long term value; both internally and as part of their service offering.
A sign of commitment to this new philosophy, they have created a uniquely exciting and rewarding opportunity for an aspiring FM Sourcing Director to join their team and develop a new capability, geared toward optimising processes and creating innovative solutions to the most complex procurement challenges.
It's rare at senior levels for a role to have so much scope, autonomy and KPIs designed around quality and innovation rather than being cost-based.
Key role accountabilities:
- Lead the development and deployment of a new capability to estimate cost and create competitive advantage for new business contracts.
- Spearhead new strategic initiatives across the entire value chain, reviewing cost data and service levels to select suppliers that can deliver value across the EMEA region.
- Devise and implement wider procurement strategy across EMEA
- Work closely with the Sales team, providing data driven solutions to support in the winning of new contracts and suppliers.
- Develop strategic alliances with suppliers to create competitive advantage, lead commercial bid activity across EMEA.
Key attributes and experience required:
- Excellent grasp of services contracts, both local and multinational.
- Strong FM procurement knowledge, ideally from a senior leadership position within the FM category
- Experience of working cross-functionally at C-Suite level.
For further information or to apply, use the link provided or email your latest CV to Alex at JobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk.