Heart of London - £40k - £45k + Excellent Benefits
Due to unrivalled success in the market, this London-based Consultancy is seeking a driven procurement specialist to join their growing team and manage large spends across various direct commodities.
With scope for accelerated career growth within the company, this opportunity is ideal for those looking to work in a best-in-class advisory team in the construction space; award-winning training and development programmes; and mentoring from senior procurement professionals.
- Play a key role in implementing and completing projects in construction, engineering and infrastructure on a local and global scale
- Develop new strategies for business development and reporting to senior members as to how the company may take advantage of them
- Negotiate, and create relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage stakeholder relationships - ensuring a positive working relationship is in place
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience in procuring direct construction materials
- Proven track record of managing a large spend and delivering savings on budgets
- History of negotiating with the ability to influence decisions in your favour
- Excellent communication skills with past experience of managing supplier and stakeholder relationships
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, vendor management, SRM, Procurement, Buying, Purchasing