Marketing Procurement Category Manager
Marketing Procurement Category Manager- Global Leading Technology Retailer - London/Home Counties - £50-60k + Excellent Package & flexible working
This highly innovative & futuristic global brand, whose products are constantly breaking the boundaries of modern technology are looking to build a new and greenfield procurement function, paving the way for an experienced marketing procurement professional to take a great deal of autonomy over all the marketing procurement for their future products.
Recently described as 'the new Google', positions within the business will not only challenge you but provide you with a platform to excel through senior level exposure and the autonomy to flourish.
Challenges in this Marketing Procurement role include:-
- Skilfully navigating through circa £500M spend across all sub-categories within marketing procurement whilst driving innovative strategies for category growth
- Implementing a high-class, cutting edge team through external recruitment and the development of internal procurement talent
- Striving for progression within this rapidly transforming procurement team, by taking advantage of internal learning opportunities and senior level exposure
Experience / knowledge required:-
- Related marketing procurement category experience within a Global Blue-Chip or Large FMCG, showing stand-out levels of progression within this environment
- Understanding of all challenges an organisation may face across different categories across Marketing Procurement
- Experience within a global matrix organisation with the ability to work across a diverse portfolio of procurement projects and environments
- BA / MBA / CIPS are desired however not essential
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, indirect procurement, marketing procurement, Swindon, Bristol, South West, MBA, Degree, stakeholder management, senior manager, people management, strategic procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/bramwithProcure