IT Procurement Manager
IT Procurement Manager - Global Financial Services Organisation - Central London/Surrey - £50 - 60K + Package
An iconic Fortune 500 conglomerate has an urgent requirement for an IT procurement expert with strong strategic sourcing ability. With a multi-award-winning sourcing hub, executive stakeholder management and a global spend portfolio, this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious IT Sourcing professional to grow their procurement career within one of the fastest growing companies in the Financial Services Industry.
As IT Procurement Manager you will:-
- Have ownership over a large global spend portfolio covering a wide range of IT & Technology categories (Software, Hardware, Services, Web Apps, Cloud etc) with particular dealings across EMEA, LATAM and APAC
- Own key stakeholder relationships across the EMEA and US region up to Board-level
- Work alongside the Procurement Leadership Team on innovative category strategies to achieve cost savings but more importantly establish fruitful relationships with some of the world's largest suppliers
- Create and implement your own process in an immature procurement function, providing a lot of scope for creativity
IT Procurement Manager Required Background:
- Extensive IT procurement and strategic sourcing experience, with an impeccable track record of handling £ multi-million spends and delivering significant cost savings
- Spearheaded large-scale procurement projects across the technology procurement categories (Software, Hardware, Services, Web Apps, Cloud)
- Prior exposure to the Financial Services Industry is beneficial but not essential
- Degree +MCIPS (desired but not essential)
If you have the articulacy and professionalism required to represent a high-spending procurement function to SVP, Director and Board-level members, coupled with the necessary IT procurement experience, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading establishment.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, IT Procurement, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, Cloud, Software, IT Services