Senior Procurement Consultant - Construction
Senior Procurement Consultant - Leading Global Consultancy - Manchester - £50k - £65k + £4k car and realistic fast-track progression to Director-level
Our client is a globally recognised, multi-Award-Winning consultancy with offices in over 30 countries worldwide. They frequently work with blue-chip organisations in the Engineering, Energy and Construction sectors and due to exceptional recent growth, they are adding to their London-based.
They are looking for a Senior Consultant to hit the ground running and work on their key global, large-scale, flagship projects. As such they are seeking a seasoned procurement professional with at least 10 years' experience in Rail, Engineering, or Construction to join their best-in-class procurement team and lead on infrastructure, construction and engineering projects now and in the future.
- Provide specialist procurement strategy advice to public and private sector clients
- Manage end-to-end procurement services on major construction/engineering related projects
- Support the development of procurement services
- Bid preparation, proposal documentation and win contract for your services
Your background / requirements
- Strong backgrond in end-to-end Procurement - Engineering, Construction, Rail, Infrastructure
- OJEU and NEC3/JCT experience
- Degree 2.1 and above from a leading university, or equivalent from an international univeristy
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, defined and growing team. For those looking to work on a global scale capital programs with FTSE-100 clients and a realistic fast-track path to Director-level status in the organisation, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Please note that consultants should expect to travel with the role.
If the above sounds of interest to you, please apply using the button below, or email your CV to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement; Procurement consultant; Infrastructure; Engineering; Construction; Vendor management; contract management; MCIPS; tendering; end-to-end procurement; professional services