Procurement Consultant - Construction/Engineering
Procurement Consultant, Construction/Engineering - Rapidly Growing and Global Management Consultancy - West Midlands - £50k - £70k + £4k car
Having recently won numerous multi-million-pound contracts with key private and public sector clients, our client is looking for procurement consultants to join their already best-in-class procurement and contract advisory team.
They are a multi-award-winning organisation that have worked on the most prestigious and coveted global construction programmes for over 50 years. They work across real estate, infrastructure and natural resources. Their expert market knowledge helps them stay ahead of the curve and as such they are experiencing tremendous growth within the UK and abroad.
First and foremost, you will join a flagship project with a key client and will work end-to-end on said project which will involve Construction, Engineering and Infrastructure projects. You will work end-to-end and be the key point of contact when tendering and evaluating suppliers and ultimately awarding contracts to suitable vendors.
What are they looking for?
- Passionate procurement professionals with experience in leading end-to-end Procurement projects, whether that is within Airport expansions, Rail, Construction, modernisation programmes etc
- Experience in winning bids including bid preparation and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Confidence and professionalism when influencing and managing stakeholders at all levels
- Public OR Private sector background - OJEU and NEC3/JCT experience
- Degree 2.1 and above from a leading university in either Property, Law or other relevant
- MCIPS is a must
- Our client places career progression for its employees at the heart of its business, with a transparent progression path which will be tailored to you.
- The chance to work on exclusive, flagship construction projects
- Excellent work-life balance
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, defined and growing team. The role is ideal for those looking to work on a global scale capital projects and a realistic fast-track path to Director-level status in the organisation
Please note that consultants should expect to travel with the role and contribute .
If the above sounds of interest to you, please apply using the button below, or email your CV to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement; Procurement consultant; Infrastructure; Engineering; Construction; Vendor management; contract management; MCIPS; tendering; end-to-end procurement; professional services