Procurement - Construction and Engineering
Procurement; Construction/Engineering - Professional Services Company -- £45k - £55k + Healthcare + Life insurance
This professional services company is growing rapidly in the UK and has its sights set on global expansion in the coming months, having won a number of lucrative contracts with blue-chip private and public sector contracts. Having won many awards in the last few years for their Procurement work, as well as being recognised as a Top 100 Place to Work, this is an incredible opportunity for anyone interested in playing a key role in the company's bright future.
Their specialism is across real estate, infrastructure and natural resources and their expert market knowledge helps them stay ahead of their competition and win some of the most coveted projects in the UK today.
The successful candidate a large-scale project with a Tier 1 client and will work end-to-end on said project which will involve Construction, Engineering and Infrastructure projects. You will work end-to-end and be the key point of contact when tendering and evaluating suppliers and ultimately awarding contracts to suitable vendors.
What are they looking for?
- Passionate procurement professionals with experience in leading end-to-end Procurement projects, for example Airport expansions, Rail, Construction, modernisation programmes etc
- Experience in winning bids including bid preparation and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Confidence and professionalism when influencing and managing stakeholders at all levels
- Public and/or Private sector background - OJEU and NEC3/JCT experience
- Degree 2.1 and above from a leading university in either Property, Law or other relevant
- MCIPS is a must
- Our client places colleagues at the heart of its business, with a transparent progression path which will be tailored to you
- The chance to work on exclusive, flagship construction projects
- Excellent work-life balance
Please note that consultants should expect to travel with the role and contribute to business development/big preparation.
If the above sounds of interest to you, please apply using the button below, or email your CV to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement; Procurement consultant; Infrastructure; Engineering; Construction; Vendor management; contract management; MCIPS; tendering; end-to-end procurement; professional services
Apply for Procurement - Construction and Engineering
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly