Head of Vendor Management at International IT and Media Company
Head of Vendor Management
£60,000 - £70,000 + 20% Bonus + Excellent Package
Due to the exciting internal expansion of this international gaming organisation there is now opportunity for an experience Vendor Manager to join the company in a Head of Vendor Management role focussing on IT. This is a true brownfield opportunity with the intention of growing your own team around your vision and direction. With 80% of the spend being focussed within IT, the successful candidate will have a real say in the direction of the company with a true seat at the table. Offering flexible working 2-3 days a week this company has a mature view of the working world and a real emphasis on work / life balance.
Head of Vendor Management role profile: -
- Growing the Vendor Management team with complete autonomy to mould the team to your specification.
- Managing and developing critical cross-category relationships between HR, IT and Vendor Agreements focusing on strategic suppliers.
- Having a keen eye in spotting opportunities for improvement and successfully implementing your ideas to promote growth.
- Operating within the end to end procurement process; initiating and leading RFI and RFPs to awarding contracts
- Excelling at negotiation and communication in order to actively present business cases to senior management and stakeholders.
- Proactively reviewing vendor adherence to contractual terms whilst monitoring performance to ensure results
Required background: -
- A history of successfully managing and developing a vendor management framework across all categories.
- Experience in sourcing and managing vendors within IT and Agile environment is beneficial.
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to develop relationships and partnerships with vendors and stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication skills with the confidence to debate and challenge existing processes to drive performance.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with extensive Vendor Management and Vendor Relations to manage a true brownfield project within an exciting and growing organisation with a real seat at the table. To find out more please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key words: - Procurement, Vendor Management, IT Procurement, ICT Procurement, Stakeholder Management, Milton Keynes, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, London, Luton, Indirect Procurement, HR Procurement, Negotiating, Shareholder Management, Vendor Relations