Global FM Procurement Director
Global FM Procurement Director - FTSE 100 - £100-120k + Excellent Benefits Package - Modern Central London Offices - Greenfield Transformation Project
Due to unprecedented growth and the firm actively targeting regions across the globe, this iconic brand seeks a high-achieving FM Sourcing expert to enter a newly created position in their Central London HQ.
Operating in a greenfield environment, the successful individual will partner with executive stakeholders to create a strategy for the development of the central procurement function - leveraging off the firm's strong reputation and market presence to forge long-term partnerships with leading organisations, across the UK, Europe and emerging markets. In leading a new department, this position will have a clear path for development as the growth of the business continues, initially managing an ambitious team whilst planning for future expansion.
Global FM Procurement Director Responsibilities:
- Being immersed in the firm's product portfolio to create an effective strategy for the future of procurement across multiple regions
- Partnering with C-Suite executives, both internally and externally to sell the firm's offering and enter new markets
- Negotiate favourable deals for the expansion of this business unit
Global FM Procurement Director requirements:
- Strong knowledge of the FM category with a proven track record of leading teams in the UK & beyond
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to engage and influence executive stakeholders internally and externally
- Keen attention to detail with an ability to operate in a hands-on and strategic position
This is a unique opportunity to join a market-leading firm as they enter an exciting new chapter in their aggressive expansion and could be an ideal position for aspiring CPOs of the future.
If you are interested in finding out more then apply directly through this website or send an email with an up to date CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk