Divisional Procurement Director - FM
Divisional Procurement Director - FM - Fortune 500 - London - £80,000 - £100,000 + Package
Regularly recognised as one of Fortune 500 "Most admired Companies" our London-based client offers an outstanding company culture and excellent opportunities for professional growth. As the company is going through a strategy transformation, they are in need of a Director level procurement professional with superior influencing and communication skills who will drive and implement change for all procurement activities with a focus on the FM procurement division.
As Divisional Procurement Director, you will take a principal role in the leadership and implementation of the FM procurement strategy while overseeing teams that manage the full end to end procurement process. Working alongside the Finance, HR and Commercial Directors, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of the new business bid process and support the mobilisation of new client contract to deliver a better value supply chain and improve performance.
- Excellent understanding of the FM procurement market with a track record of delivering savings in areas such as catering, cleaning, security and waste
- Strong understanding standing of the end to end procurement process with the ability to lead complex contract negotiations
- Excellent communication skills with ability to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Track record in successfully leading large scale change initiatives and delivering substantial margin improvement
- CIPS qualified with in depth knowledge and experience of the FM market to identify opportunities in new markets and territories
- Leadership experience and ability to influence and motivate a broad range of stakeholders
- Ability to plan and manage multiple work programmes effectively
Why should you apply for this role?
- The opportunity to be involved and drive transformation of a Fortune 500 business
- Excellent career progression opportunities across the wider business
- The chance to motivate and develop people in a complex, matrix-managed organisation
Due to the nature of the company's transition, this role is ideal for anyone who wishes to be part of a growing multinational with the potential to influence decisions at a senior level