Procurement Category Lead - Media
Our client, a high profile organisation with a £multibillion spend, is currently recruiting for a Procurement Category Lead - Media to work within the Marketing, Communications and Research categories. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the design /delivery of innovative procurement and contract management commercial policy which will be utilised across a number of business units.
Leading a small team, and with significant interaction with the highest level of stakeholders, you will have real influence and responsibility for the commercial strategy that feeds into one of the largest media budget/ spend in the UK.
You should have the following:
- Commercial insight with the ability to create and deliver category strategy and translate this into commercial opportunities
- Ideally, CIPS qualified with procurement and commercial experience to include deep category expertise in Media and Agencies
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills, including the ability to engage, influence and positively challenge in complex customer and supplier environments
- Evidence of leading teams at a strategic level in large-scale complex organisations, supporting and enabling transformational change
- Significant personal involvement in complex and large-scale commercial negotiations
For further information please email info @langleysearch.com or call +44(0)844 847 8336 quoting 7568MB.
Langley Search & Interim is the specialist search firm and interim provider of end-to-end Supply Chain roles, including Procurement and Operational Excellence positions across the UK, Europe and Internationally. We place senior-level interim and permanent positions across Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector and Technology & Professional Services Sectors.
As the leading niche recruiter of end-to-end Supply Chain, Procurement and Operational Excellence jobs, we also provide valued career advice and support services for candidates. For more assistance with your job search, please refer to our job hunting guide: http://www.langleysearch.com/resources