IT Procurement Manager, Best-in-Class
IT Procurement Manager, Best-in-Class - Global FTSE 100 - East Sussex or London - £55,000 - 65,000 + Bonus & Benefits
This aggressively growing FTSE 100 brand is searching for a passionate Procurement specialist to play a pivotal role in winning business support and driving the Sourcing function towards best-practice. As IT Procurement Manager, Best-in-Class you will own a complex £ Multi-Million spend across IT Services, Hardware, Telecoms & Software and benefit from a personally tailored development plan to ensure your growth within the Strategic Sourcing function.
IT Procurement Manager, Best-in-Class role overview:-
- Being the Strategic Sourcing Lead for all Hardware, Telecoms, Software & Professional Ser-vices subcategories including Infrastructure, Data Centres, Servers, Storage, Networks, Mo-bility, Colocation, Cloud, App Development, IT Consultancy
- Negotiating with market leading Technology vendors / suppliers such as HP, Cisco, Dell, Ora-cle, IBM, as well as niche vendors for bespoke packages, using your supplier relationship management skills to leverage longer term commercial advantages for the business as well as cost savings
- Project leading category / sourcing strategies, owning the cradle-to-grave procurement pro-cess including RFP, RFQ etc
- Regular interaction with an executive level stakeholder community, winning support for far-reaching procurement initiatives
Required procurement experience & qualifications:-
- Strong procurement and strategic sourcing experience within established companies
- Track record of progression within your procurement career thus far
This is an excellent procurement opportunity for a charismatic procurement professional looking to work in an intelligent and collaborative environment, lead strategic and high-value procurement projects, and progress one's career towards Senior Management & Procurement Directorship.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to email@example.com or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, IT procurement, technology procurement, software, hardware, consultancy, professional services, indirect procurement