Marketing Category Procurement Manager for Luxury Brand
Global Procurement Category Manager within Customer Marketing - FTSE 100 FMCG
£60,000 - £70,000 + £6,000 car allowance + Competitive Bonus + Excellent Package
This Global FMCG company with an award-winning procurement function are continually expanding after their continued innovation and business growth and as a result are looking to hire a Global Procurement Category Manager within Customer Marketing. Focussing on the Experiential category with over a £250 million spend, this is an exceptional opportunity to stamp your mark within this household brand by building a centre of excellence within your category.
Global Procurement Category Manager, Customer Marketing role profile: -
- Working within marketing category and specialising in Experiential, take control of an annual spend in surplus of £250m and taking responsibility for efficiency, effectiveness and productivity within your procurement category.
- Engaging with internal stakeholders, understanding their needs and aligning them with the external marketplace.
- Forming best practise category strategies which are applicable within the markets and in alignment with business partners and market Procurement teams to achieve this.
- Excellent communication skills to incorporate stakeholders within the procurement process for the successful implementation of global projects.
- Understanding of the complexities of a Global procurement role, interacting with multiple cultures, commercial objectives, country regulations and market dynamics within a regional, local and hyper-local environment.
Required background: -
- A Degree within business or related areas.
- A history of performance and results within Strategy Development / Negotiations / Analysis / Forecasting and Benchmarking.
- Willingness to objectively challenge the established practises to stimulate alternative solutions to existing problems.
- Strong ability to prioritise and focus on delivering goals.
- Proven history in making tough decisions and prioritising delivery within a complex environment.
The chance to join this FTSE 100 FMCG in such an influential position is a great opportunity to progress your career within Marketing Procurement. With a fast track progression and an internal promotion ethos, this is just the start. To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Key Words: Procurement, FTSE 100, Experiential Procurement, Marketing Procurement, FMCG, Stakeholder Management, Customer Marketing, West London, London, Supply Chain, Global Procurement Function, Award Winning Procurement Function.