European Procurement Operation Specialist Within Leading FMCG
Procurement Operation Specialist - Household FMCG Brand - Fast Track to Promotion
£35,000 - £44,000 + Excellent Package + Competitive Bonus
This Global FTSE 100 FMCG organisation are in need of a Procurement Operation Specialist due to continued internal expansion. With sales in excess of $20 billion a year, this brand is an industry leader with a catalogue of household products. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a global firm, with an award-winning procurement function with a fast track to promotion and start their career within this organisation.
Procurement Operation Specialist role profile: -
- Working with European suppliers to ensure trust, resolving any issues challenging daily operations and their performance.
- Working within the business unit in the external manufacturing side of the company on a truly European scale.
- Working collaboratively with global suppliers to ensure delivery and help with improved performance.
- Taking a lead in working collaboratively with global suppliers to ensure delivery and help elevate performance.
- Internally communicating with director level stakeholders and managing stakeholders to drive performance.
Required Background: -
- Experience in Commercial Supply / Business Control / Project Management.
- Ideal for an individual with a strong footing in their procurement career and is looking to progress within a global organisation.
- Degree and/or Master is preferable but not essential.
- Willingness to travel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to find solutions to tension and conflict.
- A background in core P2P functional competencies and in Procurement best practises.
- An ambitious and driven individual willing to work hard to progress through the company.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious and driven candidate to join a multinational organisation with an ethos of, and fast track to, internal promotion. Working with a host of household brands, this is a chance to start your career within this company. To progress, please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Words: Procurement, Procurement Operations Specialist, External Manufacturing, West London, FMCG, Supply Chain, Operational Improvement, P2P, FTSE 100, West London, London, Commercial Supply, Business Control, Project Management, CIPS, MCIPS.