Global Procurement Process Owner
Procurement Process Owner - Global Operations Team - World Renowned Tech Firm - Swindon Area - £35,000 - £42,000 + Bonus + Package
This tech giant is leading the way when it comes to innovative products and services. Over the last 18 months they have gone through unprecedented growth and as a result are lacking uniform processes in the global procurement department. With an annual spend in the billions of pounds and the need to improve their internal efficiency, they have created a new position in the team to act as an internal consultant and help improve productivity. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to come in and disrupt this award-winning business - fast track progression is guaranteed for the successful applicant.
Role and Responsibilities
As part of the global indirects procurement function, this role will see you running projects to analyse the current procurement processes and suggest new ways for working. As part of the operations team your core focus will be on the relationships between Procurement, HR, Tech and Finance. Working with the current ERP system you will look at automating processes and improving time scales for areas such as supplier onboarding and PO raising. You will work with the offshore team to help align the strategy and running of the department - delivering regular updates to the centralised procurement team and ensuring the swift delivery of projects. The role is truly global, so you will need to travel to meet with stakeholders across Asia, Europe and North America.
Skills and Experience required
- Must have a strong analytical approach to projects with the ability to break down data and present in Excel, SQL etc
- Understanding of procurement processes is a must ideally with P2P systems knowledge prior experience working with Ariba, SAP, Oracle etc
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work with senior stakeholders across different geographies
- Must be proactive with an inquisitive mindset and an excellent project manager
- Previously experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment
If you think you have the skills and experience to succeed in this exciting role then send your CV across to jobsDEM@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or click apply now.