Electromechanical Productivity Change Leader
A major FTSE 100 bespoke manufacturer within the medical technology industry have an urgent requirement for an experienced Electromechanical Productivity Change Leader.
This is an initial 6-month interim opportunity offering up to £245 p/d for a candidate to be based in Hull.
- To perform all activities in compliance with relevant Quality Systems standards and specifically with FDA Quality System Regulation and ISO 13485.
- To apply high standards of occupational health & safety in the workplace to comply with company policy and procedures.
- Support individual developments of new outsourced manufacturing process design, for both capital and revenue projects, including estimates for the design and implementation of project work, to ensure processes are capable to deliver consistent quality and cost efficiency and meet targeted financial commitments.
- Support Individual improvements to product and manufacturing process design to improve product functionality, quality, and unit cost.
- Lead individual sustaining projects in order to minimise service risk.
- Support implementation and release activities for individual launches within manufacture and business improvement programs
- Project Lead - seamless delivery to agreed time lines and budget; also demonstrating best practice.
- Provide resolution of technical issues connected with assigned projects.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if the opportunity is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie Mackinlay @ Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.