Global Procurement Category Manager in FTSE 100 Firm
1 day left
- Full Time
Global Procurement Category Manager, Customer Marketing - FTSE 100 FMCG
£60,000 - £70,000 + £6,000 car allowance + 15% Bonus + Excellent Package
The award-winning Procurement function at this global FTSE 100 FMCG is looking to grow, after continued business growth and innovation, through hiring a Global Procurement Category Manager. Focussing on the Experiential category with over a £250 million spend, this is an exceptional opportunity to stamp your mark within this household brand by building a centre of excellence within your category.
Global Procurement Category Manager, Customer Marketing role profile: -
- Working within marketing category and specialising in Experiential, take control of an annual spend in surplus of £250m and taking responsibility for efficiency, effectiveness and productivity within your procurement category.
- Engaging with internal stakeholders, understanding their needs and aligning them with the external marketplace.
- Forming best practise category strategies which are applicable within the markets and in alignment with business partners and market Procurement teams to achieve this.
- Excellent communication skills to incorporate stakeholders within the procurement process for the successful implementation of global projects.
- Understanding of the complexities of a Global procurement role, interacting with multiple cultures, commercial objectives, country regulations and market dynamics within a regional, local and hyper-local environment.
Required background: -
- Degree within business or related areas.
- A history of performance and results within Strategy Development / Negotiations / Analysis / Forecasting and Benchmarking.
- Willingness to objectively challenge the established practises to stimulate alternative solutions to existing problems.
- Strong ability to prioritise and focus on delivering goals.
- Proven history in making tough decisions and prioritising delivery within a complex environment.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an individual to build on current knowledge to build a centre of excellence within Marketing Procurement within the subcategory of Experiential within this global FTSE 100 FMCG. To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Words: Procurement, FTSE 100, Experiential Procurement, Marketing Procurement, FMCG, Stakeholder Management, Customer Marketing, West London, London, Supply Chain, Global Procurement Function, Award Winning Procurement Function
Apply for Global Procurement Category Manager in FTSE 100 Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly