Head of HR Procurement - Learning and Development
Head of HR Procurement - Learning and Development - Leading FTSE50 - London or Hastings / Flexible Working - £75,000 + Car Allowance
This leading FTSE50 have are paving the way for technology innovation and have made huge strides in the industry. This organization are headquartered in Central London, they are now looking for an excellent Head of HR Procurement to join the global team.
This organization invest a huge amount into their structured Learning and Development scheme of over $200 Million, of which spend this role will be solely responsible for. This organization are not focused on cutting costs but are focusing on achieving the best possible value for the business through quick wins, long term change and innovative ideas.
The Head of HR Procurement shall be responsible for:
- Managing the global $200 Million Learning and Development spend, ensuring that the best possible value is achieved for the business.
- Designing and planning excellent procurement strategy and rolling this out on a global scale
- Managing 2 Category Managers and 2 Buyers, ensuring that that are keeping to your set strategy for the business
- Liaising with senior C-Suite level stakeholders both internally and externally to help build and consult on strategy
The Head of HR Procurement will need to have:
- End to end procurement experience within HR or Professional Services
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with a range of business stakeholders
- Procurement strategy experience
This is a senior position for someone looking to take a step up and progress their career within a globally renowned business. This opportunity will open up wider doors internally within either the HR / Professional Services categories or within new areas of procurement.
For more information, please send across a copy of your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: HR, Professional Services, Category Manager, Procurement, Procurement Manager, London, Flexible Working, SRM, Contract, Head of Category, Buyer, Management, FTSE50