Regional HR Procurement Manager
Indirect Procurement Manager - Global FTSE 100 - London or Hastings - £70,000 - £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits
As part of an executive sponsored programme to centralise a €300m+ Indirect Category spend, this iconic Blue Chip brand is looking to place an up-and-coming Procurement expert into their Procurement Team in the position of Regional Indirect Procurement Manager. If you have progressed quickly within your Procurement & Strategic Sourcing career and are looking for the next step in your development, then this is a brilliant opportunity.
Regional Procurement Manager position overview:-
- Working closely with the Global Category Leader to define and implement the overall centralisation strategy for this procurement spend area
- Autonomously owning the cradle to grave procurement process for high-value deals, designing and rolling out category and sourcing strategiesacross the governed regions
- Collaborating with Regional Category Leaders across the globe to initiate and deliver transformational change
- Breaking down doors with Senior VPs including the Global Head of Indirects and CFO, winning crucial backing to position procurement in the driving seat
- Building strategic vendor partnerships, generating cost savings but also longer term win-wins for the Firm and their suppliers
- Exceptional procurement, strategic sourcing and category management track record, progressing quickly from Buyer to Senior Buyer / Procurement Specialist to Procurement Manager / Assistant Category Manager in an indirect relevant category
- High learning ability, with a flair for influencing senior stakeholders and successfully handling ambiguous situations in a fast-paced and high-risk environment
If you are a progressive procurement professional excited at the prospect of making your mark in a global function, owning high-value deals and progressing to procurement leadership in a short time period, apply now.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: Procurement, CIPS, MCIPS, Project Management, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, Professional Services Procurement, HR, L&D, Marketing, FM, IT, Technology, Generalist, Travel, Fleet, Global Procurement