Procurement & Bid Specialist
Procurement & Bid Specialist - Industry Leading Construction Firm - Surrey/Hampshire -£40,000-45,000 + Package
Due to an unbelievable period of recent growth this market-leading construction company is seeking a Procurement & Bid Specialist to join their best-in-class direct procurement team. The company have recently undergone a successful transformation which has led them to win a range of new business meaning the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on huge, high-profile projects!
As Procurement & Bid Specialist you will: -
- Lead on end to end direct procurement projects across a range of categories including but not limited to Raw Materials, Metal Components, and Subcontracts
- Represent procurement as part of various bid teams as the company attempt to win more projects to continue their fantastic growth and giving you the chance to interact with external stakeholders
- Progress through this world class procurement function, constantly taking on more responsibility
Procurement & Bid Specialist required background: -
- Experience of leading direct procurement projects across various categories, ideally having covered Subcontracts, Materials, and Components
- Previous exposure to the management of a bid process ideally within procurement across a construction, aerospace, or automotive environment
- Evidence of rapid progression or personal achievements in previous procurement role(s)
- Degree +(M)CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
This is the ideal role for a direct procurement specialist with bid management experience to move into a role that could help catapult their career within one of the most exciting companies in the country!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, construction procurement, SRM, sub-contract management, NEC3 Contracts, direct procurement, project management, bid management, bid process, Hampshire, Surrey, Reading